Whisky Blind Tasting
Whisky Blind Taste Challenge - Terms and Conditions
1. Eligibility: 1.1 The Whisky Blind Taste Challenge ("Challenge") is open to residents of Victoria, Australia, aged 18
years or older.
1.2 Participants must make a purchase of the specified small whisky bottle to be eligible for the Challenge.
1.3 Only one entry per receipt is permitted.
2. Challenge Process: 2.1 Upon purchasing the small whisky bottle, participants may partake in the blind taste challenge.
2.2 Participants will answer a set of questions by scanning the QR code displayed on the purchased bottle.
2.3 The amount of discount to be won will be clearly displayed next to each question. The cumulative discount will be applied to one voucher.
2.4 Participants must provide accurate contact information during the Challenge.
3. Discount Voucher: 3.1 The discount earned through the Challenge will be applied to a single voucher.
3.2 The voucher can only be used for future purchases and cannot be redeemed for cash.
3.3 The voucher is valid for 3 months from the date of issue.
3.4 Voucher cannot be used in conjunction with other discount vouchers or offers
3.5 Vouchers valid for instore purchases only, not available for use online.
4. Entry Verification: 4.1 Participants must enter the receipt number into the prompted field after scanning the QR code on the purchased bottle.
4.2 The receipt number will be used to verify eligibility and ensure compliance with the "1 entry per receipt" rule.
5. Final Decision: 5.1 The Sessions at Arden reserves the right to make the final decision on all matters relating to the Challenge.
5.2 Decisions made by Sessions at Arden are final and binding.
6. Compliance with Laws: 6.1 Participants must comply with all applicable laws and regulations in Victoria, Australia.
6.2 Any violation of laws will result in disqualification from the Challenge.
7. Liability: 7.1 Sessions at Arden and its affiliates are not liable for any injuries, losses, or damages incurred during the Challenge.
8. Privacy: 8.1 Personal information collected during the Challenge will be used solely for the purpose of the Challenge and may be added to our newsletter for further promotions.
8.2 By participating in the Challenge, participants agree to receive newsletters. If you wish to unsubscribe, you can do so via the unsubscribe button in the newsletter or by contacting our staff.
9. Modification or Termination: 9.1 Sessions at Arden reserves the right to modify, suspend, or terminate the Challenge at any time without prior notice.
By participating in the Whisky Blind Taste Challenge, participants agree to abide by these terms and conditions.